Programmer / Project Coordinator (m/w)
For our upcoming project we need a programmer and project coordinator. Since we are a small development team, you will be strongly connected to the people working with you. Your work will have significant influence on the outcome of the project. That’s why we are looking for an ambitious, reliable person helping us to create this game.
Your responsibility would be to prepare the structure and framework of the technical part of the project and mediate between designer and coder. Furthermore help the programmer with level scripts, character and object behaviors and multiplayer integration. The hole development process for the prototype will last 9 months.
Since we are an international team the whole project communication will be in English.
Skill Profile (Mandatory)
· Good skills in object-oriented programming with C# or JavaScrip
· Good knowledge of Unity3D
· Ability to properly scope and estimate time against projects and tasks
· Effectively communicate with other Developers, Designers and Project Managers
· experience in setting up game projects in UNITY 3D
Additional Skills (Recommend)
· Understanding of game design principles and player experience
· You must be motivated, driven, and passionate about gaming and technology
· Communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Right now, we have applied for an offical funding for this project. Depending on the outcome, your payment and share of the project will be evaluated and discussed with you.
If you are interested in participating in this exciting journey, please send us your application with a short text about your motivation, CV and links to example projects of your work. You will get an in-depth look of the current state of the project after your application has been accepted.